SPARTA COMMONS POOL HOURS
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 12:00PM-7:00PM
Tuesday, Thursday: 10:30AM-5:00PM
Saturday: 10:30AM- 7:30PM
Sunday and Holidays: 10:30AM-6:00PM
SPARTA COMMONS POOL RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Residents must display pool passes when signing in. No exceptions, you will not be permitted into the pool area without showing your badge.
2. Swimming is allowed only when a lifeguard is present.
3. Diving is NOT allowed under any circumstances.
4. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a resident adult – 16 years or older.
5. Children, three (3) years and under must wear plastic or rubber pants.
6. Guests must be escorted by a resident and must leave when the resident leaves.
7. All beverages must be in a plastic container or cans – Glass is NOT permitted.
8. Food of any kind is only allowed in the Cabana area. No food may be brought out onto the pool deck or in the pool.
9. Pets are not permitted anywhere in the pool area.
10. Only swimming attire is allowed in the pool – no street clothes.
11. Ball playing, running or “horseplay” is not permitted in the pool or pool area.
12. Bicycles, skates and skateboards of any kind are not allowed.
13. Flotation devices are permitted only with a lifeguard’s permission.
14. No loud, obnoxious or vulgar language allowed in pool area.
15. No alcohol whatsoever is allowed in the pool area. Persons suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs shall not be permitted in the pool and may be asked to leave the area.
16. Radios may only be used if they have a personal headset.
17. Littering is not permitted. Please use the trash receptacles.
18. Any person showing evidence of skin disease, sore or inflamed eye, nasal or ear discharge or any communicable disease shall be refused admission into the pool.